The Infrantryman The Infrantryman

Playable stuff, that one must hit escape to get out of inventory should be pointed out to the player. Controls sometimes didn't work (though maybe i was doing something wrong, all of eating, fighting, and equipping items did work some of the time). Plan to give it a few more tries, not sure whether or not this is long.

CLICKNOWLAGE CLICKNOWLAGE

Pretty good,

A few too many "find the hidden click spot" puzzles though. But it did take thought.

Disco-PiggyHammy responds:

Yeah maybe I kinda push too far on find the hidden click spot and if this gets a good decent rating, I'll make a sequel with more puzzles of pure clickiness ness (bad spelling on purpose) and also thank you for your review

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

Boring,

I don't see how stuff like this can get front page and near - 4 ratings. I killed a bunch of elves that don't fight back until the 'bar' got to the top. Then I went into santas workshop and I thought "yeah, now I actually get to fight something"! And then santa points his gun, it shows me kill him, and thats all.

No possibility of losing, no bad guys that fight back, extremely short, no real fun factor. There was almost no skill involved - some skill required in 'aiming' your machete so that you hit them rather than miss them, but if you can't lose and they don't fight back, whats the point?

If your gonna make an 'assasinate santa' game then you need huge robot toys that attack you, conveyor belts that try to pull you into saws, and a big finale where santa tries to get away on his sleigh, and you climb up his sleigh and fight him and try to knock him off at 20,000 feet or so. Polar bears would also be cool, especially if you could ride polar bears.

I understand that this probably did take a lot of work to do, with the good graphics and everything. But if you already put that much time into it, it would only take a little longer(compared to what you did already) to make more areas, enemies that fight back, and the possibility of losing.

I've made games before and I know that the hardest part of the game is just getting 1 screen to work. After that, it takes not nearly as long to add more screens and more stuff. I don't see the point in just doing one little area and then thats it. I was so dissapointed. A Jason vs Santa game deserves better than this.

Halloween Mayhem. Halloween Mayhem.

One thing i wanna know is,

How do you make it so that when you go behind a guy, he's between you and the screen, and when your in front of a guy, your between him and the screen? I really don't get how that is done.

Birds and Cyclopses Birds and Cyclopses

Pretty good game

I did beat it, took a few tries. The last level was kid of wacky, but I did figure it out after losing only one life. I won't give it away, but, you'll be like 'aha' when you do find it.

FOG Chain Reaction FOG Chain Reaction

looks like it took a long time to make

But I didn't really like it. You should be able to move molecules around or change the 'board' in some way.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

Could have used an ending

I expected an ending after I destroyed the environment, starved out the city, turned all the land into dezert, ext. But, there wasn't. There was no more land to farm and no more cows to kill and no more burgers to sell. There really should be some sort of an ending once you turn all land into desert.

Other than that, though, good game.

If you make a part 2 I would suggest:

Combat - doesn't have to be good combat, just risk style combat with numbers of soldiers in each "block". The tribal people would fight back, and if you tried to starve out the city the city would fight back.

Possible competition with other fast food chains(and wars with other fast food chains).

Bigger world map, with a few teams - mcdonalds, burger king, harveys, mabye 2 different native groups, and the city(the city wouldn't fight until someone tried to starve it out). And you could hire troops for money. Wouldn't actually be that hard since you already have the 'engine' done. And, i don't mean Real Time combat with units and selects, I just mean numbers of soldiers on each block.

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

Some problems.

Later on in the game it becomes entirely luck based. Theres no way to avoid a cabin when your ball gets so big that movement slows down. So, once a cabin pops up below you you cant aviod it no matter how fast you are going. 'fast ball mode' makes your side to side faster, but it also makes your going down speed faster - so it doesn't really help you. After 1,000 LBS or so its mostly luck based as there are many unaviodable deaths after that point.

Trees don't kill you at higher weights, which is also a pain. I got up to 2,900 pounds once - a record for me, and almost a high score. But, i hit some trees - too slow at that point to avoid them. Went down to around 1900 pounds before I hit a cabin, which killed me.

My overall score should have been 2900 as I had gotten up to 2900 pounds. If it doesn't work like that, it would be better to hit a cabin and die then hit a tree and survive, as if I had hit a cabin at 2900 I would have ended up with 2900 points.

Other than that, though, it is a fun game to some extent. It has some major problems, though.

Serious Santa Serious Santa

Fairly hard

I played for a while and then gave up, mabye i'll come back to it. The part where you have to fight troll guy and then the goblin king who throws grenades was too hard. I'd always run out of time. Good game though. Mabye I just needed to go in with better weapons, but once you die once your stuck with the rifle and thats it.

the ugly the ugly

Good, but a bit too hard.

I know there are walkthroughs and whatnot out there, but I didn't look at any. If you do, then its a movie, not a game. I wanted to figure this one out, but I couldn't. Mabye sometime I will come back to this, I don't know.
Anyways, at first it was just trial and error. I'd go around the house, click on stuff, and die. Eventually I found out that there was a bit of thought required. I turned the stereo on, then decided to move away, and it showed me hiding, and I got out of it. Then the locked door became unlocked. I opened it, then I'd walk in, the killer would be under the bed, and I'd die, just like that. Often rooms would become blocked off if I went away from them - why? I don't get it. I guess I could just read a walkthrough for it, but, I don't want to. If there's an EXACT order I have to do things in, then it's just all trial and error. It's a pretty good game, but, as far as I played it it could be a lot better. There has to be logic to the events. You turn the stereo on and attract the killer in, then hide from him, then he walks away and opens the locked door - that makes sense. Rooms getting blocked off for no reason - that does not make sense.